Amynescu

Thursday, April 20, 2006

Right Before He Escaped


I just found all the photos that Sorinescu downloaded from his camera while he was here. Since this blog has been pretty colorless since the digital camera went back to the US with S, I thought I'd insert them here and there. Right after this photo was taken, the puppy wriggled loose and stepped in the freshly poured cement that was to be a new sidewalk, then I stepped in it myself as I was trying to keep the mother dog from getting out of her pen. She bolted too and it took the owners of the hotel 15 minutes to track her down. She had had enough of nursing 8 hungry puppies and just wanted to visit the neighbors.

3 Comments:

Blogger sorinescu said...

that was the funniest thing!!!

11:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Such a cute puppy! And it's good to see my old roommate.

Corinne

1:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am reading and so is my friend Jacqui.
love you,
Julie

2:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home